Sunday, November 17, 2013

Buddha finds the rare Gem - Infinite Buddhas of Compassion

Namaste sweet souls

Today I am doing a quick post of a small 4x4" Buddha on wood. The little piece is layered and painted intuitively. While I do my layers and lots of textures (tissue paper in this case) I dont plan if they will become a Buddha or Ganesha or in which particular style. I am loving this balance of being able to work freely but still with a purpose and intent of sending out compassionate energy into this universe. 

This painting reminds me of perhaps the rare gem that buddha found with observing his thoughts (hence the thought bubbles) And the hair was inspired by tangles. 




I resonate with the cleansing of thoughts because thoughts are energy too. And I do keep seeing the 11:11  or 1:11 to keep reminding me to watch my thoughts. I love angels numbers and the way they show up in my daily life. 

I can not thank the Artists enough who have already joined me in this journey to send out beautiful compassionate energy into this world. I am so blessed to be able to walk this journey with like minded souls.

I wish you more and most of everything positive in life.

Much love and light
Prerna

PS : If you wish to read about the project there is a tab at the top of this page.

No comments: