Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Check out my new Necklace and some craftsy fine arts news.

Hello Arty friends

Its been a long time. I hope there is lots of creative energy that is keeping you busy. Well I was busy with a short visit with my folks to catch up with my aunt in Gujarat. It was loads of eating and chatting and laughter and fun.

Now most of you know I love painting but I also love making Jewelry. For the last few months it had taken a back seat because I was not feeling very happy about the finishing of the pieces and hence the beads were lying around and I almost had given up when I discovered this workshop Craftsy Beading with Wire, Chain & Leather Class on Craftsy.com. Candie Cooper was our lovely instructor and I could not help but view all the videos at one go. So now my hand painted pendants can have lovely necklaces to compliment them.

I am now thrilled to bits to know that the site is soon going to have some lovely Fine Art workshops starting soon.

Check out the new art classes from Craftsy: 
You can browse the whole catalog here. But since I love creating faces my favorites would be the Portraiture classes.

And here is the necklace I created. I love the way I could use lace and an old silver broach.






Lots of creative energy being sent your way.
XO
Prerna

PS: I hope you will go take a look and if you decide to sign up do consider signing up through the above links so I will receive a small affiliate fee which means more art goodies for me. 



No comments: