Saturday, March 8, 2014

NO happy womens day

Hi soulful friends.

NO HAPPY INTERNATIONAL WOMENS DAY. We don't need just a day. We are always happy. We are women. We are simply amazing. Every single day. Every single moment.

Celebrate, have fun spread the goodness.

Here is my latest for the "IBOCP" I hope you like it.This one is made on reclaimed wood (my 4th one on reclaimed wood)



Plus I have new marks on my friends and family canvas. My friend visited from Kolkatta. And she had never picked up a brush since school. But she was so thrilled. This is the experience and the joy I want to help people recognize when they embrace creativity. I am so blessed.It reads "May the light Guide us always"



So here is to all the soulful women. You are magical.

Much love and light
Until next time

Prerna
Catalyst for Creative Compassion.



No comments: