Tuesday, November 12, 2013

My Buddhas are sending compassion to every one in Philipines

Namaste dear beings

This week as I paint/create Buddhas I am sending out my energy to the ones effected by the typhoon in Philippines. (In case you have missed my yesterdays post on the Infinite Buddhas of Compassion Project do check it out to relate to this post)

Do share with us the intent with which you are creating your Buddhas on this private FB group or Google+Community of like minded creative beings if you wish and I will add it up into my prayers and healing energy that I send out as I create the lovely Buddhas. 

Charcoal/Pencils/Ink on Paper - approx 5x5"

There are at least 4 more buddhas in progress and will share them with you perhaps daily so see you soon.

May the light of Buddha be with us as we create and feel it in every breadth with awareness. 
Infinite love
Prerna Poojara
  

PS: I have also started creating Ganeshas and have a 108 Ganeshas project going on side by side. So much of creative energy. yay. 

No comments: