Friday, January 31, 2014

My 21 Days Painting Meditation Challenge with Whitney Freya

Hi everyone

I hope some of you were able to join the 21 Days Painting Meditation challenge by  Whitney Freya. I had shared on my FB page  too a few days ago. Its been fun fun fun. Did you say you are too busy? Oh dear it takes just 5 minutes a day and its not about painting the best paintings only. Its just about meditation and letting your inner child loose.Its a dialogue. Even it is jibber jabber its worth it.

If you have not yet joined feel free to do so now. Its  wonderful practice that you will look forward to and it will sneak into your life and I can assure you that you will look forward to this daily.

Here are my Days 1 to 9. See am just having fun with water colors.



And my days 10 to 13.



But a word of caution. Don't be fooled. They all have a personal message. They just jump out of no where and surprise you when you do it. So be ready to have fun and find your personal message each day.

Until next time.

Be Blessed.
Prerna Poojara

Catalyst for Creative Compassion

Here is the link in case you missed it. http://whitneyfreya.com/category/painting-meditation/

No comments: