Thursday, November 21, 2013

Divine energy flowing through my studio into my soul

Hi happy souls

My studio is getting full of Buddha and Ganesha paintings. They are charging the energy around my studio and me. Some days magical flow of energy takes over, some days its calm. But it is all good. I am completing my canvases because I am working with my favorite divine guides. 

I have been pulling cards in the morning to understand and bring in the energies that I need to carefully observe, work on and connect with. 

Here is my latest canvas. I love the way the Buddha is emerging from the waters, lotus and the candle lighting in the center. calmness of it all. I have used Artual Stencils by Whitney Freya. They are just amazing.

Acrylic on Canvas

This week I have mostly set an intent to send out energies into the world for peace and healing.

I love hearing from you so drop me a comment. It will mean a lot to me.

Much love and light
Prerna
Catalyst for Creative Compassion.





2 comments:

Mischelle said...

I love love love this!!!! Absolutely beautiful!!!

Prerna Poojara said...

Thank you Mischelle.