Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Small simple tip for biginners/Self Taught Artists.

Dear Arty friends,

Finishing the sides of a painting is as important as the painting itself. 

There are several ways to finish the sides (I have an old post that I have posted a link to at the bottom)

I usually struggled with painting the sides of my wrapped canvases from time to time. Either it was time consuming. Or I got smudges on the painting. 

Until I discovered a simple no BRAINER way of doing it. But until then I struggled even if in a small way. So I just created a short less then a minute video to help any one who could be on the same journey as me.

Happy watching.




Here is a link to see how to manage the side stapled canvas if you have any... 

Do share if you find this useful. Would love to hear from you.

Much love and light

Prerna
Catalyst for Creative compassion.

No comments: