Saturday, June 28, 2014

And we have a blog hop winner.

Hi everyone

Thank you so much for dropping by my blog hop last week and taking time to go through my post and commenting.

We have a winner. I used random.org for the draw. And we have a winner. I had a total of 17 comments (I removed the double comments and also my comment at the bottom. So here we go.


True Random Number Generator  True Random Number Generator
Min:  
Max:  
 Result:
4
Powered by RANDOM.ORG
4Powered by RANDOM.ORG




Congratulations to Linda who commented.....

"Thank you for the photo tutorial on using crackle medium. I haven't used it before, but I might give it a try soon. Your "stained glass" butterfly is beautiful.
Linda please email me your address on prernapoojara@gmail.com and I will send you your gift. I hope you will enjoy wearing it.


Much love and light being sent your way.

Prerna Poojara
Catalyst for creative compassion.


No comments: